Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Apparently so

Hi. I'm fine, how are you?
I know that you saw my blog because the ticker over here say 6 and I'm pretty confident I'm only 3 of those so there must be someone out there. Maybe even some people, but none of you said hello? How very rude after I made tea for everyone. I don't even like tea so its all for you! There's also a distinct lack of custard creams now, seemingly nobody taught you it was rude to take more than 2 biscuits but a moment on the lips, a tasty moment so I understand the need for more tasty moments, there's a good chance I ate all the custard creams myself now that I think about it. My apologies if that was the case.

Does anybody know how you make people read these things? The only way I can think of is knocking on peoples doors then dragging them to a computer and forcing them to sit there. Maybe I'll do that. Then again, if I really cared about getting lots of people to read this maybe I'd bother to write a good blog about something. I think chrome is trying to correct my spelling but blog isn't in its dictionary which seems awfully embarrassing for a web browser. Poor hideously rich Google. There's a a little redline underneath Google as well, maybe its not Googles doing. Whoever it is its quite annoying. Is it you? You there hiding in the shadows not speaking to me, being rude? Could you stop it please? Thanks.

The Hulk would totally win.

No comments:

Post a Comment