Monday, 18 October 2010

So it begins. Should it carry on?

Hello. How are you? I fine too thanks.
I feel like I should make a personal relationship with you because for some reason you are reading my blog when, last time I counted, there were 126 million blogs in the world and atleast 5 of them were actually mildly interesting. There were also 7 devoted to whether Genghis Khan would make a good ventriloquist but the less said about those the better. I personally believe Genghis lacked the passion to truely master the skills necessary and lose intrest altogether when he discovered pinball machines but as I already have 5 blogs focussed on the subject I'll let it go for now.

Anyway, my point before getting sidetracked with such serious issues is that you should be my best friend because fate said so or something like that. So new best friend, do you have a name and who do you think would win in a fight between the incredible hulk and the thing out of the fantastic 4?

No comments:

Post a Comment